Western Railway Recruitment 2016 notification has been announced for 557 Apprentice Trainee posts at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Western Railway Department has announced the recruitment notification for 557 Apprentice Trainee Posts for Trades : Mechanistic, Fitter, Electrician, Wire-man, Electronics Mechanic, Turner, Power Electronics, Welder, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Motor Vehicle Body Builder, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Carpenter, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Instrument Mechanics, PASSA, Pipe Fitter for Railway Jobs in Maharashtra. Department has come up with great opportunity for the candidates looking for the Apprentice Jobs 2016 for 557 Apprentice Trainee Posts that comes underneath of Central Government of India. Selection committee of the Department has invited Applications from candidates across the Country along with their job applications and certificates.
Western Railway Recruitment 2016
This is the great opportunity for the applicant willing to give their services for the country even at the ground level of the nation. Department is offering an opportunity to the candidates of the country to serve the nation by announcing recruitment notification for 557 Apprentice Trainee Posts in sector of Technical Jobs. Like vise each year department has declared notification for Apprentice Trainee Posts.
Western Railway Recruitment Apply Online at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Candidates willing to apply for the 557 Apprentice Trainee Posts are advised to keep in consideration of their eligibility for applying for Apprentice Trainee Recruitment. For Apprentice Trainee candidates must have completed their 10th passed or Matriculation with ITI Certificates in relevant trade from recognized Board, University or Institutions. Selection process of the candidates for Apprentice Trainee Jobs will be commenced in the bases of written test, skill test followed by personal interview to be conducted by the selection committee. For more information related Apprentice Trainee post like age limitation; Educational eligibility & many other are provided bellow….
Western Railway Vacancy Details:
Information related to eligibility criteria that are being required for the Apprentice Trainee
Organization Name: Western Railway
Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
No of Posts: 557 Posts
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Trainee
Trends: Mechanistic, Fitter, Electrician, Wire-man, Electronics Mechanic, Turner, Power Electronics, Welder, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Motor Vehicle Body Builder, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Carpenter, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Instrument Mechanics, PASSA, Pipe Fitter
Post Wise Vacancy Details: Apprentice Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashra.
Job Type: Central Government Job
Closing date for Application form: 20th June, 2016
Selection of the candidates is going to be on the bases of written test, Skill test followed by personal interview to be commenced by Organization.
Manner of Staffing:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their minimum 10th passed or Matriculation with ITI Certificates in relevant trade from recognized Board or Institutions.
- Age Limitation: As on 20th June, 2016 age must be less than 24 years. Age Relaxation As Per Rules is applicable
- Pay Scale: Refer Official Notification
- Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Open the official web portal at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search & click on the link “Recruitment Notification”.
- Find the link of “Apprentice Trainee Recruitment” & click on it.
- Official Notification & link for downloading application form will be appeared on your screen.
- Read the notification carefully & download the Application form.
- Then fill up all the required details in online application form as prescribed in notification.
- Don’t forget to attach all the required documents as asked.
- Pack all those documents along with the application form in regular commercial sized envelope.
- Submit that envelope to the provided address on or before the last date.
- If not suitable to go there personally then candidates can send it through regular mail or speed post as it reaches to the organization on or before the last date set by the Officials.
The Divisional Railway Manager (Est.),
Mumbai – 400008.
For more Official Information please visit – www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here to Apply Online
Notifications of Apprentice Trainee vacancies from www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in download Application for Western Railway Recruitment 2016. Candidates are suggested to bookmark our page for regular updates on Govt Jobs in India, Govt Jobs in Maharashtra, Defense Jobs, Administrative Jobs and all type of other Government Jobs across the country that we update here in our web portal on Regular basis.