UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2016 notification has been declared for 1080 JA & Instructor posts. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has lately announced a recruitment 2016 notification for 1080 ITI Instructor, Junior Assistant and store keeper posts on its official web portal. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission which also known as UPSSSC has Invited applications for 1080 ITI Instructor, Junior Assistant and store keeper posts from the eligible candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri in UP state through the recruitment notification on its official web portal at upsssc.gov.in of UP ITI Anudeshak Vacancies 2016. Candidates looking for the government jobs in Uttar Pradesh are having a great opportunity for them to apply online for this UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1080 ITI Instructor, Junior Assistant and Store Keeper. We strongly suggest to the candidates not to miss this golden chance to grebe this Govt Jobs in India by applying for this recruitment notification before the due date by submitting their online application before the last date set by the organization. Organization has just issued notification for the recruitment & about to declare starting date & closing date of online registration. We have kept our eyes on UPSSSC official web portal so we can update all our readers with the registration dates as soon as released by the organization for online application submission on its official web portal.
UP ITI Anudeshak Vacancies 2016 at upsssc.gov.in
A short name UPSSSC is stands for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission that is an organization formed underneath of Uttar Pradesh State Government which is meant to recruit candidates for a number of posts in different departments of governments. UPSSSC Board was formatted in the month of November 1988 holding its headquarter in Lucknow the Capital City of Uttar Pradesh. The role of Organization is to recruit candidates for different departments of state government by commencing many types of selection process like written test, group discussion, competitive examination or personal interview. Organization also commences many other selection process as per required for the Recruitment post if necessary.
Organization has lately declared a recruitment notification of 1080 ITI Jobs in UP for the Candidates looking for Sarkari Bharti 2016 in Uttar Pradesh. UPSSSC has invited online application from the candidates for the UP ITI Anudeshak Vacancies 2016 regarding the notification declared on its official web portal. Officials have not announced the dates for the submission of online application. We will be updating our page for the information related submission dates so all the candidates can start their process to apply online as soon as dates are declared.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1080 Posts
Candidates willing to apply for this recruitment notification are suggested to refer Eligibility criteria for the post. As per required Educational qualifications, candidates must have passed Diploma or Degree from recognized University or Institutions. According to the official notification, maximum age limit is 40 years for applying. Candidates will be selected on the bases of written test followed by personal interview to be commenced by organization officials. Only those candidates will be eligible to attend personal interview, which is going to pass through the written test that will be commenced by UPSSSC Officials. Thus we suggest all the candidates who really willing to get selected for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Bharti 2016 to start preparation for the written examination as it is going to be the tough task to be cleared. We have provided some guiding steps at the bottom of this page for online application process with easy explanations for the candidates to apply online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 when it is started to accept applications from candidates.
Information related to eligibility criteria that are being required for the (Post Name)
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
No of Posts: 1080 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- ITI Instructor / Anudeshak
- Junior Assistant
- Store keeper
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- ITI Instructor / Anudeshak: 802 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 228 Posts
- Store keeper: 50 Posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Type: State Government Job
Closing date for Application form: Will be declared soon
Selection of the candidates is going to be on the bases of written test followed by personal interview to be commenced by organization officials.
Note: Only those candidates will be eligible to attend personal interview, which is going to pass through the written test that will be commenced by UPSSSC Officials
Manner of Staffing:
- Educational Qualification: As per required Educational qualifications, candidates must have passed Diploma or Degree from recognized University or Institutions
- Age Limitation: Age must be less than 40 years. Age Relaxation As Per Rules is applicable
- Pay Scale: Candidates are going to get the pay scale with great pay band along with grade pay & allowances as the norms set by Uttar Pradesh state Government.
- Application Fee: Kindly refer to the Official notification.
How to Apply online for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2016.
- Open the official web portal (Link has been given below to go to official site).
- Search and click on the link “Notifications/Advertisements” on the left side of the page.
- Now search and click on your concerned official notification of the post and announcement will appear on your screen.
- Then read all the instruction carefully those are prescribed in an official Notification.
- After that if eligible then click on “Apply On-line” link for your interested post.
- An Online Application form will appear on your screen.
- Now fill up all the necessary fields as prescribed in official notification with accurate details.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents as prescribed in notification, passport size photograph and signature in Image file format.
- Candidates are requested to check all the details once again before final submission of online application.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to make final submission of your online application.
- Save and take a print out of your submitted online application form for the future reference as it will be required at the time of receiving you UPSSSC ITI Instructor admit card 2016 for attending the written examination.
For more Official Information please visit – Click here
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here to Apply Online
Notifications of 1080 JA & Instructor posts vacancies from upsssc.gov.in download Application for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2016. Candidates are suggested to bookmark our page for regular updates on Govt Jobs in India, Govt Jobs in Gujarat, Defense Jobs, Administrative Jobs and all type of other Government Jobs across the country that we update here in our web portal on Regular basis.