UP Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for 3307 Post of Sub Inspector (SI) released. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board 3307 SI post apply online from prpb.gov.in. Apply online for the above mention post starting from 30th June 2016. Final date of submission of application is 29th July 2016. Application form is available on prpb.gov.in. Candidates are also suggested to check official notification as well as official website before applying. Official website for UP Police Recruitment is: prpb.gov.in.
UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 3307 Vacancies at prpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board which is mostly known as UPPRB declares recruitment for the applicable year. There are 2400 vacancies for SI Police (male), 210 vacancies for Platoon commander, 97 vacancies for SI Police (Fire) and 600 for SI Police (female). Candidates who want to do job in UP as Police has great chance to apply for the above mention post. Candidate can also check further details like Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Band and Application Procedure from information given below. On time to time basis UP Police comes up with various recruitment notification, currently they have came up with UP Police SI Recruitment 2016 and as per the report hundreds of candidate will apply for the post.
Quick highlight points of UP Police Bharti 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Name of Post: SI Police (Male), Platoon Commander, SI Police (Fire), SI Police (Female).
- Total Vacancies: 3307
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Manner of Application: Online/ Offline
- Starting Date of Application: 30th June 2016
- Final Date of Application: 29th July 2016
- Manner Of Selection: Online Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Test.
- Total Marks of Online Written Exam: 400
- Exam Subjects: General Hindi Essay, Law& Constitution, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Quotient Test/ Reasoning Test.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Admit card: Will Upload soon.
- Exam Date: Not Declared
- Qualification Required: Graduation
- Age limit: 21 to 28 Years on 1st July 2016.
- Pay Band: 9300 To 34800 with G.P. 4200 Monthly.
- Application Fees: Rs. 400/-
- Official Website: gov.in
UP Police SI Vacancy post:
Total vacancies: 3307
Details Regarding Name of Post and Respective Vacancies:
- SI Police (Male): 2400
- Platoon Commander: 210
- SI Police (Fire): 97
- SI Police (Female): 600
Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector vacancy Qualification Required:
- Candidate must complete their Graduation or equivalent Degree from well known Institute or University for the above mention posts.
Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector (SI) Bharti Age limit:
UP Police SI Age Relaxation:
- SI (Male & Female): 21 to 28 years as on 1st July 2016
- For OBC Candidate: 21 to 33 years
- For SC/ST Candidate: 21 to 33 years
UP Sub Inspector Police job Pay Band:
- Finally selected candidate will get 9300 to 34800 with Grade Pay 4200 Monthly as Pay band.
Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector (SI) vacancy Application Fees:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- as application fees. Which is non refundable.
- Candidate can make payment of fees by online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Challan/ Internet Banking.
Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Authorities will conduct Online Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Medical Test. Candidate will finally select on the basis of their performance in above mention test.
Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector (SI) Bharti PST/PMT Test:
Candidates who fulfill the age and qualification will only be screened for chest and height.
- Height (Male Candidate): Minimum 168 Cms (160 cm for ST category)
- Height (Female Candidate): Minimum 152 Cms (147 cm for ST category)
- Chest (Male Candidate): 79 To 84 Cms. (77 cm for ST category)
- Weight: Minimum 40 KGS for Female Candidate.
UP Police SI vacancy PET Test:
- Candidate who qualifies Physical Measurement Test will only eligible for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). PET includes 4.8 KMs in 28 minutes for male candidate and 2.4 KMs in 16 minutes for female candidate. Date and time of test will be declared soon.
UP Police SI Bharti 2016 Online Written Test:
- Authorities will conduct Online Written Exam which includes Multiple Choice Questions. The question paper divided into four sections. The subject for the examination are as per following:
- General Hindi Essay
- Law& Constitution
- Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Quotient Test/ Reasoning Test.
- Each section carries 100 marks.
- Date of written exam will be declared after completion of registration process.
UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016:
- UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2016 will be issued to candidates who passed their PST and PET exam. UP Police Sub Inspector result will also available on website after completion of exam. After declaration of result shortlisted candidates are called for Medical Exam.
- Visit official website: prpb.gov.in
- Find out ‘candidate registration’ link located at left sidebar.
- Follow the link and click on ‘Apply’.
- Find out candidate registration’ link and click on it.
- Fill application form with all required details.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Upload required images and submit the form.
- Download form and take a print out for your future reference.
Important Date You Should Remember:
- Starting Date of Application: 30th June 2016.
- Final Date of Application: 29th July 2016.
For More Updates and Information of UP Police Recruitment 2016 Please Check Official Notification and Official Website prpb.gov.in
Important Links :