UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 for 398 jobs of stenographer & clerk. Apply online for Uttar Pradesh Jal nigam bharti from www.upjn.org. Job seekers who are looking forward for government Job after class 12th this could be the golden opportunity for them. Apply online before 11th July 2016 for clerk and stenographer jobs.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 398 Vacancies at upjn.org
Job Seekers who are looking forward for government job in Uttar Pradesh, here is the best opportunity for them. UP Jal nigam Inviting online for eligible candidates who wanted to work with Jal Nigam, before applying online check eligibility criteria, how to apply and age limit of the post.
About UP Jal Nigam (Recruitment 2016 Apply Online):
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam was come into existence in the year 1894. Main branch of UP Jal Nigam is located at Allahabad city. UP Jal Nigam provides water and maintain Projects. Main goal of UP Jal Nigam is to promote, Financing & Prepare the schemes for avoiding the waste of water and supply of water.
Every year board releases number of job vacancy for their various departments. Currently board came up with clerk & stenographer bharti, and as per the report large number applicants will register for up jal nigam vacancy.
Quick Highlights of UP Jal Nigam jobs 2016 Details:
- Name of Recruiter: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
- Post Name: stenographer & clerk
- Total Post: 398
- Application Manner: online
- Job site: Uttar Pradesh
- Age limit: 18-40 years
- Official Site: www.upjn.org.
UP Jal Nigam Vacancy 2016 Details:
- For Stenographer (Grade IV) Posts: 63 Posts
- For Routine Clerk Posts: 335 Posts
- Applied candidates need to clear 12th class education from recognized board of university.
- Candidates should have typing speed 25 Word per minute in Hindi & 30 words per minute in English.
- Candidates also need CCC certificate by authority in typing speed.
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
- Documentation Verification
In order to get selected in this recruitment candidate have to clear written test and typing test. Only most deserving candidates who have really worked hard will be able to clear this examination and will face personal interview. Pl. notes that recruitment is purely based on the merit and performance in personal interview. Those who are selected in personal interview will be called for Document verification.
Important Dates to be remembered
|First date of apply online||21st June 2016|
|Last date of Apply online||11th July 2016|
|Last date of Fee payment||12th July 2016|
How to apply for UP Jal Nigam job vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.upjn.org
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with required details.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit your application Fees.
- Submit your filled form.
- Keep copy of your filled form.