SBI Admit card 2016 is soon going to be release on official website State Bank of India .i.e. sbi.co.in. recently state bank has came up with recruitment notification of 18855 clerk. Candidate from all over India has applied for the clerk post. As per the report huge number of candidate has applied for the post. As soon as form submitting is over candidates are looking for the SBI hall ticket 2016.
State bank of India is one of the major bank in India. If we talk about the size of the bank then it is the biggest bank in India. SBi was founded in the time of British era and today it is best bank of India. Every year SBI came up with various requirement to full fill their need of qualified employee. Like every year this year to state bank came up with recruitment notification of clerk and Probationary officer.
Quick highlight of SBI Admit card 2016
- Name of the recruiter: SBI(State Bank of India)
- Portal: www.sbi.co.in
- Name of the Post:JA (Junior Associate) & JAA(Junior Agricultural Associates) as a clerk
- Name of the Exam: SBI Clerk Examination 2016
- Total number of post:18855
- Expected Exam Date:11 / 5 / 2016
- Admit card : available soon (15 days ahead of exam)
- Advertisement No: CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
- Total Marks: 100
- Area of subjects : Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, English Language,
- Exam Time: 1 hour
- Date of final Exam: 17 /6/ 2016
How to download SBI Admit card 2016
- Candidate have to visit official site of SBI .i.e. sbi.co.in
- Find carrier tab and look for “SBI clerk Admit card 2016”
- Click on it and fill the details asked by web page
- Submit the same and SBI hall ticket 2016 will be on your computer screen.
- Save it and take print out for future reference.
SBI Admit card 2016 is soon available online from official website of state Bank of India. Candidate have to visit official portal regularly to get all the latest updates. Candidate can also visit our site to get latest updates on SBI Cut off marks 2016 and SBI Prelims result 2016. For other latest government job updates candidate are advised to visit our site on regular basis. also you can follow us on Google Plus , Face book and twitter to get all the latest recruitment details on social media.