Punjab Constable Recruitment 2016 notification for 7645 various police vacancies are out now. Online application is available on official site which is www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in. Punjab police has recently announced a notification for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for the police jobs.
Candidate who is dreaming to be part of Punjab police, this could be the golden chance for them. Eligible and interested candidates have to apply online before the last date of online registration .i.e. 21st June. Candidates are advised that before registration their selves go through for eligibility criteria given here below. Pl. note that both male and female candidates can apply for this post.
Those who wanted to make their career in Police department and wanted to serve their nation. This could be once in a life time opportunity for them who wanted to be in civil defense job. As per a report thousands of candidates will apply for Punjab constable recruitment. Once you get a job as police constable you have every single chance to get promotion in department.
Quick highlights of Punjab Constable Recruitment 2016.
Name of Recruiter: Punjab Police Department
Recruitment Name: constable jobs
Required posts: 7645 posts
Post Name: Police constable
Education eligibility: 12th class
Age limit: 18-28 years
Application mode: Online
Last Date of registration: 21st June
Last date of Fee Payment: 23rd June
Official site: www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
Punjab Police Vacancy 2016 Details:
- Men posts: 6252 posts
- Women posts: 1164 posts
- For General/Open applicants: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC applicants: Rs. 100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen : No Fees
Candidates are informed that they have to pay fees via net banking, credit card or debit card which ever is convent to you.
Physical eligibility criteria:
- For Male applicants: 5 feet 7 inches
- For Female applicants: 5 feet 3 inches
Those who want to get a police job they have to satisfy physical eligibility criteria. If any candidate is not matching the criteria, they will not be able to give a test and get a job.
- General Knowledge
- History of Punjab
Steps for apply Punjab police constable jobs 2016:
- Interested candidates should visit official site.
- Candidates can only apply through online mode.
- Applicants should keep ready necessary documents for applying this jobs.
- Candidates have to go through official site punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- Look for official announcement and click on “Apply online”.
- Enter all required details as per need.
- After filling form in mentioned manner you will get user ID and Password.
- This details will required at the time of Fees Payment.
- Further proceed for Fees payment and take a print of challan.
- Now complete all remaining procedure before final date.
- Candidates can also select the area in which they want to prefer work.
- After all procedure completed keep hard copy of filled form.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due Date of Submitting Application form: 21st June 2016
- Due Date of Fees Payment: 23rd June 2016
For more details: www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
Those candidates who wanted to be a part Punjab police department, they should have to apply for this post before the last date of online registration from official portal.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 notification has been announced for 6435 Constable/SI posts at www.punjabpolice.gov.in. Punjab Police Department has announced the recruitment notification for 6435 Constable/SI posts for Defense Jobs in Punjab. Department has come up with great opportunity for the candidates looking for the Police Jobs 2016 for 6435 SI, Constable Post that comes underneath of State Government of Punjab. Selection committee of the Department has invited Applications from candidates across the Punjab State along with their job applications and certificates.
This is the great opportunity for the applicant willing to give their services for the country even at the ground level of the nation. Department is offering an opportunity to the candidates of the state to serve the nation by announcing recruitment notification for Constable & Sub Inspector post in sector of Defense Jobs. Like vise each year department has declared notification for Constable/SI post.
Candidates willing to apply for the Constable & Sub Inspector post are advised to keep in consideration of their eligibility for applying for Sub Inspector Jobs 2016. For Constable Post candidates must have completed their 12th class or Intermediate and for Sub Inspector Post candidates must have completed their Graduation from recognized Board, University or Institutions. More information related Constable & Sub Inspector post like age limitation; Educational eligibility & many other are provided bellow….
Information related to eligibility criteria that are being required for the Constable and Sub Inspector post
Organization Name: Punjab Police Department
Official Website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
No of Posts: 6435 Posts
Name of the Posts: Constable and Sub Inspector post (SI)
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Police Constable (Male): 4000 Posts
- Police Constable (Female): 2000 Posts
- Sub Inspector (SI): 435 Posts
Job Location: State of Punjab
Job Type: State Government Job
Closing date for Application form: Updated in short time
Selection of the candidates is going to be on the bases of different steps as Physical measurement test, Physical standard test, Written Examination, Merit List and Personal Interview to be commenced by Department Officials.
Category: Recruitment/Police Bharti
Manner of Staffing:
- Educational qualification:
- Constable: candidates must have completed their 12th class or Intermediate from recognized Board or Institutions
- Sub Inspector: candidates must have completed their Graduation from recognized Board, University or Institutions
- Age Limitation: Age must be less than 25 years. Age Relaxation As Per Rules is applicable
- Pay Scale:
- Constable Posts: Starting from Rs. 5,910/- to Rs. 20,200 with the Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-
- Sub Inspector posts: Starting from Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800 with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Open official web portal at “punjabpolice.gov.in”.
- Search & click on the link regarding Recruitment circular.
- Then click on the link “Police Bharti 2016” to download Official notification.
- Now read all the information prescribed in that notification carefully.
- Then click on the link “Apply Application” link.
- Fill up all the details required in application form as per the notification
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents & certificates along with your latest passport sized photograph and signature.
- Now click on “submit: button & your Application will be submitted.
- Than save & take printout of your submitted application for future Reference.
For more Official Information please visit – www.punjabpolice.gov.in
Click here to Apply Online
punjab police constable recruitment 2016
Notifications of Constable/SI posts vacancies from www.punjabpolice.gov.in download Application for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016. Candidates are suggested to bookmark our page for regular updates on Govt Jobs in India, Govt Jobs in Gujarat, Defense Jobs, Administrative Jobs and all type of other Government Jobs across the country that we update here in our web portal on Regular basis.