PU B.Ed. (Correspondence) Admission 2016 by University School of Open Learning. Apply online for B.Ed. Admission 2016-17 from usolbed.puchd.ac.in.
Punjab University has declared B.Ed. correspondence admission process 2016 online at official website of University School of Open Learning .i.e. usolbed.puchd.ac.in. Students who are eligible and interested to make career in teaching line should apply to get admission from Punjab University USOL B.Ed. Program (correspondence) 2016 – 17. Students have to apply online before last date of registration. Check here eligibility criteria, important dates and counseling schedule from official website.
Before moving forward on Admission Procedure, Pl. check Eligibility criteria set by Punjab University.
- Applicant must have trained in primary school as a teacher.
- Applicant who have cleared Face to Face Mode Teacher’s Education Program recognized by NCTE
If candidate is satisfying above both criteria set by USOL PU, then they can apply for the post.
Important points and Reservation Policy
- Admissions into B.Ed. (correspondence) for 800 seats of the session 2016-2018 will purely on the basis of merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Entrance examination taken by USOL.
Reservation on seats
|Sr. No||Category||Percentage of Seats||Seats for PU, CH &UT(500)||Seats for all India(Incl. Pun, Ch & Ut)300||Total|
Riot Victims and
Wards of Freedom
Counselling Schedule of B.Ed. Corresponds admission 2016 by USOL
|Date of Availability of PU B.Ed. Online Application Admission Form||12-08-2016(Friday)|
|Final Date for online Registration and Completion of B.Ed. form||31-08-2016(Wednesday)|
|Final Date for deposit of Fees VIA challan at SBI Bank||05-09-2016(Monday)up to 4.00 p.m.|
Final date for submission of printout of online filled application form along with requisite documents (by hand/by post) to the following address::
v Assistant Registrar (Establishment)
v Room no. 103, Ground Floor
v University School of Open Learning
v Punjab University, Chandigarh-160014
|10-09-2016(Saturday)up to 4.30 p.m.|
|Display of Tentative PU B.Ed. Merit List||16-09-2016 (9.00 a.m.)|
|Display of Provisional Merit List and Schedule of Counselling on the website.||18-09-2016 (05:00 p.m.)|
|Face-to-face Counselling at University School of Open Learning, Punjab University, Chandigarh.||September 20-21, 2016|
Admission Procedure PU B.Ed. (Correspondence) Admission
- Candidate has to apply online for PU B.Ed. Admission via usolbed.puchd.ac.in
- Once log in to your account, applicant has to fill the form and upload Photo Id Proof, sign.
- Once the form filling is over candidate has to take print out of SBI Bank Slip and pay the fees at SBI Branches
- After paying fees applicant have to log in after 24 hrs and take print out of application form.
- Send the application print to below mentioned address.
Assistant Registrar (Establishment),
Room no. 103, Ground Floor,
University School of Open Learning,
Chandigarh-160014 on or before 31st August, 2016.
Merit list will appear on official website on 16th September 2016, if applicant name is there on website candidate can attend counseling procedure.
At the time of B.Ed. Counselling, candidate has to bring below mentioned documents with them.
- Matriculation Certificate (Proof of Date)
- UG and PG mark sheet(All the Mark Sheet)
- For the reservation (original cast certificate)
- Experience of teaching certificate (If any)
- 3 Photograph (Full Name written on back side)
- Original certificate by NCTE
Fees of B.Ed. (Correspondence) by USOL
Pl. note that fees should be paid in 4 parts
- At the time of counseling candidate has to pay INR 16050
- Second installment of INR 11000 by DD.
Online application Fees
For Open category students: INR 1000/-
For SC/ST/ PWD / PH: INR 500/-