Post Office Recruitment 2016 for 20000 Postman, PA, SA, MTS and Mail Guard Jobs has been available along with application form at official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Postal circle department of India is now all set to announce mostly awaited and Govt. job for interested candidates on their official site. Upcoming recruitment notification was announced for filling up large number of vacant posts in various departments throughout the nation. Interested candidates who have been looking for the Govt. jobs; this was the great news for them.
Board members have announced 20,000 available jobs in the Indian Postal Department. Candidates who meet all the criteria and also eligible for this SA, MTS, PA posts should apply their name in registration process. Registration process will be starts very soon till that match your details with given criteria. We suggest all the concerned candidates that before you applied for the mentioned post please refer official notification once. Basic details regarding the Post Office Recruitment such as age limit, education criteria, how to apply, selection process, etc are given here below in this page.
Post Office Recruitment 2016:
Before applied for the India Post Office Recruitment 2016; let’s take some basic knowledge about Indian post. Indian postal Department is fully managed by the ministry of communication & information Technology. Indian post is also known as “Bhartiya Dak”. Main branch of Indian post is located at Sansad Marg, New Delhi. This organization was come to existence on 1st April, 1774. It is assumed that Bhartiya Dak is the oldest Govt. organization which serves their service from 150 years above. Organization works on the slogan “Dak Seva Jan Seva”. In recent times, post office is separated into 22 postal circles which is managed by separate chief postmaster general.
In India; approx 150,000 post offices are there in which 90% are in rural areas and rest 10 % are in urban areas. In the Indian Postal more than 490,000 workers are working in this department. It provides various types of services such as letter post, EMS, Freight forwarding, parcel services, Third-party logistics, Delivery and Deposit account.
India Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Every year board members of Indian post releases various job notifications for appointing qualified candidates in the departments. Department needs smart and skillful candidates for the better improvement of organization. For that Post circle announce various posts such as multi tasking staff, postman, sorting Assistant SA, stenographers, lower selection grade, Inspector, mail guard, higher selection grade-I, II and many more. To apply for the mentioned posts candidates have to fulfill all the criteria mentioned over here. As the registration process not starts; till that keep in touch with us for more details. As the registration process will start candidates may apply their application form. For more details candidates can also visit official site www.indiapost.gov.in. We are continuously providing you the latest updates coming from direct authorities.
Quick Highlights of Post Office Recruitment 2016:
Name of Recruiter: Postal circle department of India
Post: PA, SA, MTS and Mail Guard
Total Post: 20,000 Posts
Age limit: 18-30 years
Last date for apply online: update soon
Post Office Vacancy 2016 Details:
- Mail Guard
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Inspector Posts
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Hindi Typist
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
State wise post details:
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle
- Assam Postal Circle
- Bihar Postal Circle
- Haryana Postal Circle
- Delhi Postal Circle
- Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle
- Gujarat Postal Circle
- Himachal Postal Circle
- North-East Postal Circle
- Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
- Kerala Postal Circle
- Telangana Postal Circle
- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- Odisha Postal Circle
- Karnataka Postal Circle
- Punjab Postal Circle
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle
- Rajasthan Postal Circle
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal Circle
- Applied candidates need to cleared at least SSC or HSC exam with English as a compulsory subject from a recognized board of university.
- Intrigued candidates also required to have clear Diploma or Graduation or its equivalent degree from relevant course from any recognized board of University/Institute.
- Open / OBC category: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved /Women Category: NO FEES
- Selected candidates will get Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus G.P Rs. 2,400/- as per the terms & conditions of Indian Postal Circle Department.
- Aptitude Test
- CPT/ Typing Test
Post Office Vacancy 2016 Details:
Interested Candidates have to possess SSC or HSC degree in any relevant field with at least 60% marks from recognized board of university as per the requirement.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Physical Medical Test(PMT)
- For General category: Rs. 120/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category: Rs.30/-
Candidates have to submit their application fees via debit card/ credit card/ net banking or Challan; one of the mentioned mode.
- Starting date: Declared soon
- Last date for apply online: Declared soon
- Admit card available on: Declared soon
- Online exam date: Declared soon
How to apply for Indian Postal circle job vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “Post Office Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
For more details: www.indiapost.gov.in