Parbhani Talathi Recruitment 2016 notification is released on official website of jilla nivad samiti .i.e. parbhani.nic.in. apply for 16 post talathi bharti.
Parbhani Talathi recruitment 2016 has been declared on official website of parbhani.nic.in. all those candidate who are interested and looking forward for talathi recruitment in Maharashtra, they don’t have to wait for more time as Jilla Nivad samiti of Parbhani has declared 6 post of talathi has been declared. Candidate have to apply for talathi bharti before last date of registration .i.e. 26/8/2016. Before applying online candidate have to check official notification which is declared by mahesul Vibhag Parbhani.
Talathi Recruitment 2016 Jobs Detail
All those job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for talathi bharti in Parbhani Maharashtra their wait comes to an end. Apply online from official website www.Parbhani.nic.in from 12th august 2016 to 26th august 2016. Candidate can apply from maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in too.
Quick Highlight of Parbhani Talathi Recruitment 2016
- Name of recruiter: Jilla Nivad Samiti Parbhani
- Name of Post: Talathi
- Total Post: 6 Posts
- Salary: 5200 – 20200 GP 2400
- First date online registration: 12/8/2016
- Last date of online registration: 25/8/2016
- Fees: 300 for open and 150 for reserved category.
- Exam date: 4/9/2016 and 11/9/2016
Age limit: Min 18 years and maximum 38 years as on 10/08/2016.
Salary: 5200 – 20200 – GP – 2400
Official website: www.Parbhani.nic.in, maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
Education Qualification: Graduation from government recognized university.
Typing speed: English typing speed 40 WPM, Marathi Typing speed: 30 WPM
DOEACC approved CCC certificate
How to Apply for Talathi Recruitment 2016 Parbhani
- Candidate will need valid Email ID and Mobile number.
- Visit official website and click on apply online.
- Fill all the details as asked by Parbhani.nic.in
- Pay the fees online or offline
- Submit the details and take print out.
Keep visiting Akaka.in to get latest updates on Talathi recruitment in Maharashtra.