Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2016 for 138 vacant posts now available at official site www.ofb.gov.in. Ordnance Factory Dehradun has recently announced jobs for the various posts in the department. Interested candidates who wish to apply their name for the 138 various posts can submit their application form at main web site. Recruitment procedure was starts and will open till the 29th September 2016. So candidates have to register their application form before due date. After the final date application form will be rejected. So hurry up all the applicants.
Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2016 @ www.ofb.gov.in
Eligible applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria should register their application form for 138 mentioned posts. Some important details are available here in this article like education requirement, age limit, and pay scale, how to apply, selection process, etc. for the ease of aspirants we also mentioned here direct link for apply online for the Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2016 from official site.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200.- with the grade pay of Rs. 1800/-. For more details about WBHRB Tutor Recruitment 2016 for 417 available jobs refer official site and our page too at regular period. For any kind of trouble you face; candidates can visit official site www.ofb.gov.in or contact board members.
Quick Highlights of Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Ordnance Factory Dehradun
- Post: various
- Total Post: 138 Posts
- Pay scale: 5200/- to Rs. 20200.- with the GP of Rs. 1800/-
- Age limit: 18-32 years
- Last date for apply online: 29th September, 2016
About Ordnance Factory Dehradun:
The Indian Ordnance Factories is one of the popular organizations of the India. It is located at Kolkata city. Approx 41 Factories are working under the main branch of The Indian Ordnance Factories. Organization has the 200 years experience in the defense production. Company is now busy in various processes such as testing, development, production, marketing, logistics, etc in the organization. Company received their work from India as well as Abroad.
It is a largest and oldest Factory in the country. It works under the Ministry of Defense. The ordnance factories form an incorporated base for original manufacture of defense hardware and tools. Main goal of The Indian Ordnance Factories is to self reliance in equipping the armed services with state of the art battleground equipments. Candidates please keep in touch with us for more updates. We are continuously providing you the latest news from official site directly.
Ordnance Factory Dehradun Jobs 2016 Details:
- Optical Worker: 27 Post
- Painter: 06 Post
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Turner: 04 Post
- Fitter (Instrument): 44 Post
- Molder: 01 Post
- Mason: 02 Post
- Electrician: 04 Post
- Fitter (General): 03 Post
- Grinder: 03 Post
- Electroplater: 01 Post
- Labor Semi-Skilled: 16 Post
- Machinist: 23 Post
- Millwright: 03 Post
- Applied candidates need to pass out SSC/HSC or ITI course from recognized board of university.
- Written test
- Skill test
- Personal Interview
- Applied candidates have to check official notification for the details about application fees.
- Start date: started
- End date: 29th September, 2016
- Examination date: declared soon
How to Apply for Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2016 :
- Related candidates need to log on to official site ofb.gov.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
Important Links :
For more details: www.ofb.gov.in