NCRB Recruitment 2016 for 15 Inspector vacant posts available at official site www.ncrb.gov.in. Recently National Crime Records Bureau has announced recruitment notification of 15 posts of Inspector in their department. Interested candidates may apply online for the NCRB Recruitment 2016 from official site www.ncrb.gov.in. As per the latest news; NCRB wants to hire best and eligible candidates for their department in post of Inspector. Last date for apply online application is the 21st September, 2016.
NCRB Jobs 2016 Apply online at www.ncrb.gov.in
Candidates who are eagerly looking for the Govt. job in Police department their wait comes to end. Here we provide all basic details like education requirement, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, etc. we suggest all the candidates that before you proceed further please check official notification once. Only those candidates may apply who meets all the eligibility criteria mentioned over here. Direct link also available here for apply online application form of NCRB Recruitment 2016.
NCRB Recruitment 2016 Inspector Jobs Apply now:
NCRB is also recognized as National Crime Records Bureau. Head quarter of NCRB is located at New Delhi. NCRB is the integrated department with the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Govt. of India at New Delhi. Main purpose of the NCRB is to maintain law and order in the nation. It avoids crime and maintains security of the VIPs in country. Candidates who wish to join the NCRB need to apply their name without wasting time.
Time to time NCRB releases recruitment notices for the various vacancies in various departments. Number of candidates also become a part of this process to get qualify in the job of Inspector. For any details candidates can contact board members or visit official site. For the ease of candidates we also mentioned some easy steps to fill online application form of NCRB Recruitment 2016 Inspector jobs.
Quick Highlights of NCRB Recruitment 2016
- Name of Recruiter: National Crime Records Bureau
- Post: Inspector (Finger Print)
- Total Post: 15 Posts
- Salary: 9300/- -Rs.34800/- With G.P. Rs.4600/-
- Last date of Apply online: 21st September, 2016
National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Applied Candidates should possess Officer from any State/Union Territory Police Force (or) General Govt. Departments and also clear Finger Print Examination held by All India Board of Finger Print Experts.
National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB),
Assistant Director (Admin)
7-East Block, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi- pin code 110066.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date: Starts Now
- Last Date: 21st September, 2016
How to apply for NCRB job vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site ncrb.gov.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “NCRB Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
|NCRB Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here to Download|
For more details: www.ncrb.gov.in