KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 25 Assistant Conservator of forest was announced officially on main portal www.kpsc.kar.nic.in It is a great news for them who are searching govt. jobs in Karnataka state. Inteterestd candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria need to submit their name before 8th July which is last date. Karnataka Public service commission has declared the recruitment notice for 25 available posts. Candidates may apply online from www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Conservator of forest
Karnataka Public service commission has invites applicants to appoint 25 posts of Assistant Conservator of forest. Eligible candidates may apply online from main web portal. For more details like education qualification, age limit, how to apply, pay scale, etc are given here. Candidates also apply directly from direct link of KPSC Recruitment 2016.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online:
Karnataka Public service commission was working for the people since long time. It is very reputed organization of India. Main goal of KPSC is to organize various recruitment examinations and appoint highly skilled person to their department. Every year KPSC come up with various recruitments in various departments. Also in great number candidates took part in it and work hard for qualify in this exam.
For more details about KPSC recruitment please keep in touch with us. If any query arises visit official site or ask authority members.
Highlights of KPSC jobs 2016 Details:
- Name of Recruiter: Karnataka Public service commission
- Total post: 25
- Post Name: Assistant Conservator of forest
- Job place: Karnataka
- Application Manner: online
- Age limit: 18-30 years
- Last date: 8th July 2016
Karnataka PSC vacancy 2016 Details:
Applied candidates need to clear sc or B.Sc (Forestry) degree from recognized board of university.
- Selected candidates will get 28100 to 50100/- Per Month as per the terms & condition of KPSC.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For Open/OBC category:300/ –
- For SC/ST category: 25/-
- Last date for submitting application form: 8th July 2016
How to apply for Karnataka PSC vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill application form.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit your filled application form to the authorities.
- Keep copy of your filled form.
Candidates who wish to become a part of Karnataka Public service commission must apply online application form of KPSC Recruitment 2016. As the last date is 8th July 2016 and the registration process is started. Candidates need to apply before due date. For more details regarding the KPSC application form please keep on visiting official site www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. get all the government jobs in India from our latest page.
Official site: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.