Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2016 advertisement for Indian Navy SSR Sailors 01/2017 vacancies notification has released officially on its official web portal on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Navy Sailors Recruitment 2016, for Jobs in Indian Navy:
Indian Navy SSR Sailors 01/2017 Notification to recruit young unmarried Indians as Sailors in the Indian Navy has been released officially by The Indian Navy for Govt Jobs in India. Candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs, this is very good news for them. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Navy Jobs 2016. The Indian Navy has released the Navy SSR Sailors 01/2017 Notification for sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) posts on the official web portal at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. In our website we have given direct link for this Defense Jobs Notification.
The Indian Navy SSR Sailors 01/2017 Recruitment of sailors:
The Indian Navy invites all the eligible candidates with the applications for Navy Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Sailors 01/2017 Notification for Sailor posts for Direct Recruitment regarding the official notification issued by The Indian Navy, the branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The last date of Registration for this post is 5th June, 2016. Other additional information about sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Posts in Vacancy in Indian Navy like age limit, educational qualification, and selection process & how to apply are given below…
Information Related to eligibility criteria that are being required for the Sailors Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: The Indian Navy
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
No of Posts: Refer Official Notification
Name of the Posts: sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs / Defense Jobs in Indian Armed Forces
Closing date for Application form: 5th June 2016, FOR CANDIDATES OF NORTH EAST, J & K, ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS, LAKSHADWEEP & MINICOY ISLANDS – 20th Jun, 2016
Selection process will start from written test than qualifying Through the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations to be commenced by The Indian Navy.
Manner of Staffing:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have qualified in 10+2 or any equivalent examination with Mathematics & Physics and at least one of the subjects- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science
- Age Limitation: Candidates must have been born between 1st February 1996 to 31 January 2000
- Pay Scale: Candidates will get stipend of Rs. 5700/- during their training period. After the completion of training Candidates will be transferred in the Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2000/- and MSP of Rs. 2000/- plus DA.
How to Apply:
- Open the Official web portal of Indian Navy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Search & click on “Career@Navy” link then click in “Sailor Entry”, & there click on the link of “Various Career Options”.
- Now Select the “SSR” Tab.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Click on the direct link of Official Notification we provided bellow to know more about this post
- Candidates must have to apply through online mode; Application filled manually will be rejected.
- After online application print two copies of the online application form.
- One copy should be duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) &
- One copy in self addressed envelope of size 22×10 CMs with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope must be forwarded at address provided in notification.
- Don’t forget to write on that envelope “Online SSR Application-01/2017 batch & 10+2 percentage___”
Postal Address: Refer Official Notification (Officials have arranged different mail addresses for state wise candidates)
Click here for Official Advertisement
The Indian Navy SSR Sailors 01/2017 Notification to recruit young unmarried Indians as Sailors in the Indian Navy from www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.nausena-bharti.nic.in, download Application for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2016.