IIT Jodhpur Recruitment for 15 Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent and other posts apply online application form from official site www.iitj.ac.in, Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur. IIT is aka as Indian Institute of Technology is one of the best technical institute to study. IIT has announced 15 vacant jobs in Jodhpur city. Recruitment process was started and will be over on 29th July, 2016. Candidates can submit their application form through online mode or offline mode before last date 29th July, 2016. Concerned candidates can also get details like age criteria, application fee, selection manner, pay scale, education details, how to apply, etc on official site which is www.iitj.ac.in. All the involved candidates have to keep in mind that their selection will be done on Contract or regular basis.
IIT Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment 2016
Indian Institute of Technology is the best institute for technology in allover nation. Every year within regular period it releases various job notifications for eligible candidate’s requirement. At present, it had announced online application for various jobs in IIT. This would be the best chance for those candidates who are waiting for jobs in teaching field. So applicants must apply online application form before registration process over. Aspirants should also check eligibility criteria for mentioned various jobs.
Highlights of IIT Jodhpur Jobs 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Indian Institute of Technology
- Total Posts: 15
- Job place: Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Post Name: Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant
- Application manner: online/ offline mode
- Last date of submit an application form: 29th July 2016
IIT Jodhpur Vacancy 2016 Details:
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 06 posts
- Junior Assistant: 09 posts
- For Junior Technical Superintendent: 18-32 years.
- For Junior Assistant: 18-27 years.
- For Junior Technical Superintendent: Candidates must have to pass out bachelor degree or diploma degree from M.Sc. / B. Tech/B.E. or B. Sc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering course from recognized board of university.
- For Junior Assistant: Candidates must have to pass out bachelor degree from any relevant course from recognized board of university with basic computer knowledge.
- For Junior Technical Superintendent: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-
- For Junior Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2000/-
- Due date of register online application form: 29th July 2016
- Due date of register hard copy of application form: 5th August 2016
How to apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.iitj.ac.in
- Candidates must fulfill Required criteria.
- Search for notification “IIT Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for Registration.
- Download application form.
- Enter all details as per required.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit application fees.
- Submit form to the authority or via online mode.
- Keep copy of your filled form.
Official Employment Details Link:
Official website: www.iitj.ac.in