Crack SBI PO Interview with simple and easy tips and tricks. 100% successful and proven tips to clear state bank of India personal interview for probationary officer. First of all let me congratulate all the people who has cleared SBI PO Prelims and Mains Examination. Candidate who has successfully cleared State Bank of India’s Probationary Officer Examination has to face one last obstacle to get job in most respected bank of India .i.e. SBI.
SBI Personal Interview
SBI Prelims and SBI Mains Examination 2016 is defiantly toughest examination in banking sector but to clear personal interview is totally different. There are many questions which are often asked, How to clear SBI PO Interview? Or Interview Tips for SBI PO or SBI Bank PO Interview Questions and Answers. In this article we will try to give you every possible solution for your SBI Personal Interview.
Don’t close or Skip this Article, It will just take 5 minutes to read entire article but it has power to change your entire life.
Tips & Tricks to clear SBI PO Interview 2016
Believe in your Self
Believing in your self is first step of any journey, if you wanted to reach at any destination, the very first thing you have to keep faith in yourself. When you are reading this article, it clearly tells me that you have cracked SBI prelims and Mains Examination. Well just understand this fact that you have overtaken thousands of candidate which is not an easy thing. It requires a lot of hard work and patience to clear one of the toughest banking examinations of India. Keeps this gut feeling that clearing State bank of India Personal Interview is not a big deal for you. Once again keep this thing clear in Mind, “You have to believe in your Self”, if you don’t believe there is not a single chance that you can clear State bank of India Interview.
“मूकं करोति वाचालं पङ्गुं लङ्घयते गिरिम्
यत्कृपा तमहं वन्दे परमानन्द माधवम् ॥“
MOOKAM KAROTI VACHALAM PANGUM LANGHAYATE GIRIM
YATKRUPA TAM-AHAM VANDE PARAMANANDA MADHAVAM
We all have learned this Sanskrit slokas when we are in school, this latterly means that one who have faith in divine and one who believe in one self can overcome any obstacle in his life. Never under-estimate can yourself as miracle happen and it has power to change a life.
Stop Fear of Rejection.
One thing which will boost your self-confidence is don’t get afraid that you will not get selected and you will defiantly going to be rejected by the SBI Interviewer. Understand one thing, this is not the last opportunity in your life, you are born in this world to do miracles. So if you don’t get selected then this not the end of the world. Keep this attitude in yourself that “You don’t need SBI PO job but SBI bank needs your skill and expertise to run and grow their business”. Even this is real fact “bank needs skilled man power to run their day-to-day business; they are not doing any kind favor by giving you a Job”. By now it must be clear to you that Bank needs you, you don’t need them so in simple words don’t be afraid of losing a job.
Dress formally & neatly groomed
“First Impression is last impression” we have heard this hundreds of time and fact is this is 100% truth. Just imagine you want an employee for your office and you are asked couple of short listed candidates for the job. what kind of candidate you want in your company, obviously a person with good formal dressing and neatly groomed.
Keep this point when you are appearing for interview.
- Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Use Mild Perfume
- Oil and comb your hair
- Men’s have to be in clean shave or proper trimmed beard (But it is not advisable)
- Dress Right, white shirt and black pant can be the best out fit for boys and same goes for girls if you don’t mind with western wear.
- Keep a pen in your pocket, wrist watch on your wrist and wear belt.
- Girls can choose to wear good Sari or Dress in SBI Interview; there is no need to wear western wear.
Your body speaks thousands a time more than your words. So one have to keep body posture straight. When you are in interview room, there will be the distance of 10 to 15 feet between you and Interview, so that they can check your body language.
Points to consider for Body Posture
- Seat straight and don’t cross your legs.
- Lean forward (slightly)
- Make an eye contact
- Do not shake your legs, it shows you are nervous
- Do not chew anything while you are facing interview
- Do not try to cross your hands
Don’t argue and Be Honest
Many a times it happens that interviewer try to check your patience and ask such a question which will create the argument. Best advice is “do not enter in any argument with Interviewer”. Second thing is be honest, if you don’t know any answer which is being asked to you in SBI PO personal interview, “Tell them at the moment you are not able to recall it or you don’t remember at the moment”. It is far batter then giving wrong answer.
Humbleness always works far better than being arrogant; show some respect to your interviewer, greetings always works as ice breaker. If you show arrogance to interviewer, it may be possible that they will ask tough question and try to confuse you. Ultimately they are far more knowledgeable to you and they have power to select you or reject you.
Questions and Answer of SBI PO Personal Interview
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to enter in banking industry
- What is bank? Or what is cheque? Or what is Demand draft?
- Why do you think you are fit for this job?
- Gives us reason, why we will hire you?
- What is difference between CRR & SLR?
- What is sensex and how it is calculated.
- What is NPA and how it is harmful for any bank
- Why RBI has introduced KYC?
- Why money laundering is not good for India and its Growth.
- What are the main functions of Bank
- Why every year RBI comes up with monetary policy
- what is CRR/SLR/Deposit rate/Interest rate/commercial paper/Repo rate
- what is inflation and deflation?
- And any kind of bank and general questioned can be asked by bank.
Best of luck to all the students and job seekers who are going to face personal interview. Comment what you think and what you seek from us. Keep visiting our website to get latest updates of SBI PO recruitment 2016.