GSI Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Geological Survey of India for 209 driver posts on www.portal.gsi.gov.in.
Geological Survey of India, a venture of Central Government of India has released recruitment notification for 209 different vacancies. GSI holds its headquarters at Kolkata. It has released this for latest Govt Jobs on its official web portal at www.portal.gsi.gov.in. It is the best opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Central govt Jobs in India. GSI has invited applications for 209 vacant posts of Ordinary Grade Driver on Deputation Basis from all over the Nation. Candidates paying attention for this post and who are eligible can apply for this GSI Recruitment 2016 from its official web portal at www.portal.gsi.gov.in.
GSI Driver Recruitment 2016
Geological Survey of India also known as GSI has been formed in 1851. It provides basic information about earth science to the people of India. This is the second oldest survey organization of the nation. The Geological Survey of India has provoked Job applications from eligible candidates to recruit in the department. Candidates who wish to join this Govt Job; this is the opportunity for them. Candidates can submit their application in prescribed format on or before 28th July, 2016. Candidates are advised to download GSI Recruitment Application form from its official web portal and to submit to the GSI Officials as it reaches on or before the last date sated by authority that is 28th July 2016. Bellow is some more information as way to apply, selection procedure, examination date etc.
GSI Recruitment 2016-Driver 209 Posts
Information related to eligibility criteria that are being required for the Ordinary Grade Driver
Organization Name: Geological Survey of India
Official Website: www.portal.gsi.gov.in
No of Posts: 209 Posts
Name of the Posts: Ordinary Grade Driver
Region Wise Vacancy Details:
- Northern Region: 36 Posts
- Southern Region:48 Posts
- Central Region: 34 Posts
- Western Region: 30 Posts
- Eastern Region: 45 Posts
- North Eastern Region: 16 Posts
Job Location: All India
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Closing date for Application form: 28th July, 2016
Selection of the candidates is going to be on the bases of Written Test followed by Personal Interview to be commenced by organization Officials.
Manner of Staffing:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10th/ Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board or Institution with minimum passing marks. Candidates must have valid license for driving Light Motor Vehicle – LMV and Heavy Motor Vehicle – HMV with 3 years of familiarity in driving Jeeps, Truck or Tractors for a recognized organization
- Age Limitation: Age must be less than 57 years. Age Relaxation as per Rules is applicable.
- Pay Scale: Starting from Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs 1,900/- per month.
- Application Fee: No Application Fees
How to Apply:
- Open the Official Web Portal
- Search and Click on the link Download Application Form.
- Now fill up the application with all details in prescribed format.
- Now attach all necessary certificates along with Application form.
- Now cover that form in an envelope with all the documents.
- Send to the official address as it reaches on or before 28th July, 2016
Deputy Director General (P&A)
Geological Survey of India (GSI)
27, Jawaharlal Nehru Road
For more Official Information please visit – www.portal.gsi.gov.in
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here to Apply Online