Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification has released for 41 junior engineer posts Apply at chennaimetrorail.gov.in. Job aspirants who wanted to work with Indian Railway and looking forward for central government job this could be the golden opportunity for them. Before applying online candidates are requested to visit official notification and advertisement to get eligibility criteria, how to apply, age limit, application fees and other important details.
CMRL Recruitment 2016 2017 at chennaimetrorail.gov.in
Chennai Metro is sub division of Indian Railways and on time to time they issue advertisement to fill vacant post in department. Currently they are looking forward for Jr. Engineer of Grade II and this will be station control post. Anyone who wanted to apply for Chennai metro rail recruitment 2016 they have to apply for on or before 23rd September 2016 from official website of metro chennaimetrorail.gov.in. Check here eligibility criteria mentioned here with the post. Before moving on to the details pl. note that this will be the central government job and if candidate gets selected they have to work at railway station anywhere in Chennai where they have metro station.
Quick highlight of CMRL Recruitment 2016
- Name of recruiter: Chennai Metro Rail Limited
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer
- Grade: II – Station Control
- Total Post: 41 vacant posts
- Name of Website:org.
- Selection process: Online written test, Psychometric Test and PI
- Application Fees: 500 Rs for General category and 100 Rs. for reserve category.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 28 years
- Age relaxation: as per the government rules and regulation
Post wise Details.
CMRL Recruitment 2016 Qualification Criteria
Age Limit: Job Aspirants must in the age group between 18 years to 28 years. Those who are belonging to reserved category and looking forward for any kind of age relaxation, they will get as per the government rules and regulation. For OBC, 03 years and for ST & SC it is 05 years in the Chennai metro rail recruitment 2016.
Educational Qualification: Diploma (3 years) with at least 55% in Electrical, Mechanical from government and state recognized university.
Selection Procedure: there will be online written test organized at various location of Chennai. Those candidates who will be able to clear written test are moved forward for psychometric test. Once candidate will able to pass this test, they have to appear for medical examination and written test.
Application Fees: Rs. 500 for general and OBC category, 100 Rs for SC/ST category.
How to apply for Chennai metro rail recruitment 2016
- Candidate will need working email id and mobile number
- Candidate has to open official website chennaimetrorail.org
- Click on recruitment section and find Jr. Engineer Post.
- Click on it and fill all the details asked by web.
- Pay the fees online and submit the same
- Take print out and save it for future reference.
Job Aspirants has to open official website or can click on the direct link which is given below at the bottom of the page. Apart from that keep visiting Akaka.in to get all the government job details from our website.
Official Website : chennaimetrorail.gov.in
Apply online: Click Here