Bombay High court recruitment 2016 notification released for 56 clerks, peon jobs. Interested and eligible candidate have to apply online at official site www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in. High court of Bombay has out 56 posts of personal Assistant, peon, writer, sweeper, clerk, etc. candidates who are interested to do jobs in Bombay high court have to apply registration form at site www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in. Candidates who are looking for Govt. jobs it is a golden chance for them. Interested candidates can apply online before last dates i.e. 8th august 2016.Candidates are advised to read official notification with eligibility criteria before applying their name. Every year Bombay high court announces various job notifications to accomplish the need arise in various departments.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply form www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
Bombay high court which is situated in Mumbai is one of the oldest high courts in India. Bombay high court was come into existence in the year of 1544. From the day of establishment it has provide us the best service and give justice to lots of people. This court was re-formed in the year 1776. This year it releases the various job notifications for needy people. Candidates should not waste their time and apply now.
Highlights of Bombay High Court jobs 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Bombay High court
- Total Posts: 56
- Post Name: various
- Job site: Panaji, Goa
- Application manner: online mode
- Last date of submit an application form: 8th August 2016
- Official site: www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
Bombay High Court Job Vacancy 2016:
- Peon: 14 posts
- Personal Assistant: 04 posts
- Assistant Librarian: 02 posts
- Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade): 02 posts
- Clerk: 32 posts
- Sweeper: 02
Age Limit of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016:
- For Personal Assistant: 21-40 Years
- For Shorthand Writer: 21-40 years
- For Assistant Librarian: 25-40 Years
- For Peon: 18-40 Years
- For clerk :18-40 Years
- For Sweeper: 18-40 Years
- For above mentioned posts applied candidates must possess ITI or degree course in library management course from recognized board of university.
- For Personal Assistant: Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/-.
- For Shorthand Writer: Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4300/-.
- For Assistant Librarian: Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 2800/-.
- For Peon: Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs. 1900/-.
- For clerk: Rs. 4440-7440/- with GP Rs. 1300/-.
- For Sweeper: Rs. 4440-7440/- with GP Rs. 1300/-.
- For General/Open category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST category: Rs. 500/-
All Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- as a certificate charge.
- Screening Test
- Typing Test
- Shorthand Test
- Starting Date: 23rd June 2016
- Last Date: 8th August 2016
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Enter all details as per required.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Submit filled application form.
- Keep copy of your filled form.
Important Links :