Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 for 400 Probationary officers, apply for BOB PO recruitment from bankofbaroda.com. Interested candidates may apply online for the BOB PO Recruitment via official site. Online application process is starts from 2nd August, 2016. Before apply online application form candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria on main web site. Candidates need to register their name on or before last date which is 21st August, 2016.
This is a great opportunity for those people who want to make their carrier in Govt. banking sector. Candidates should not slip away this chance. BOB releases 400 vacant posts of PO in all over India. Exam date is decided in September Tentative.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Online Apply, 400 Probationary Officer Posts
BOB is short form of Bank of Baroda. Every year BOB releases various recruitment notification as per the need arises in departments. This time it announces 400 available posts of Probationary Officer. BOB want best and eligible candidates for their various departments.
BOB starts it carrier in the year of 1908 with small building in Baroda city. Main branch of this bank is located at Mumbai. It is a combination of vision, financial prudence, enterprise and corporate governance. At present in almost 25 countries have branch of Bank of Baroda. For more details please keep in touch with us.
BOB Recruitment 2016
On time to time basis BOB comes up with recruitment notification of various position. Those who wanted to start their banking career in Indian Bank; Bank of Baroda is the best option available for job aspirants. Currently BOB comes up with 400 PO vacancies to be filled all over India. Those who are interested in applying for the post have to apply online from bankofbaroda.com.
Highlights of Bank of Baroda jobs 2016 Details:
- Name of Recruiter: Bank Of Baroda
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Total Post: 400
- Application Manner: Online Mode
- Education: Graduation degree
- Age limit: 20-28 years
- Job site: Anywhere in India
- Last date of submitting application form: 21st August, 2016
Bank of Baroda PO vacancy 2016 Details:
- Open category: 202 Posts
- OBC category: 108 Posts
- SC category: 60 Posts
- ST category: 30 Posts
- Applied candidates need to pass out graduation degree in any stream with at least 60% marks from recognized board of university.
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs. 100/-
Candidates can pay their fees by debit card/ credit card or net banking or bank challan.
- Online examination (objective & descriptive)
- Psychometric Assessment
- Starting Date for submit Application Form: 2nd August 2016
- Last Date for submit Application Form: 21st August 2016
Candidates who submit their application form after due date will be not acceptable by board members and their application form will be rejected. So please submit your application form before last date.
How to apply for BOB PO job vacancy 2016:
- Related candidates need to log on to official site www.bankofbaroda.com
- Candidates must fulfill required criteria.
- Search for notification “Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill form with appropriate manner.
- Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Keep hard copy of filled form for future use.
For More Updates or Information Regarding Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016 Please Visit Official Website www.bankofbaroda.com